Uploading Files to Dropbox.com
This help sheet explains how to load files to your Dropbox.com account. You can upload files in a variety of ways, however, copying and pasting the files is the recommended method. This method also ensures you won’t lose your original files when uploading.
1. Go to your Dropbox account. You can do this by clicking the Dropbox icon on your desktop or accessing the program through your Start (PC), Finder (Mac), or the folder in My Documents.
2. Select the file you would like to upload from your computer.
3. Right-click on the file > select Copy (see below).
4. Click inside your Dropbox folder.
5. Right-click > select Paste (see below). Your file should now be pasted into your Dropbox folder.