Uploading a File
This help page explains how to upload a file to iTunesU. You must already have iTunes downloaded on your computer in order to access iTunesU. You will need to restart your computer to complete the iTunes installation. To download iTunes, go to http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/. You can upload podcasts in the audio (.mp3) or video (.mov, .mp4, and .m4v) file formats. The size of the file you upload must be 1GB or less.
1. Login to Blackboard and enter your course.
2. Click iTunesU.
Note: This link may have different names, such as Podcasts, iTunesU, or Audio / Video Files. Check with your instructor if you have questions. It should open in a new window, so you may have to minimize or close your browser to see it.
3. Click OK at any warnings that may appear. These warnings are alerting you to the fact that you are about to open external software.
Note: This may take a minute to load.
4. In the Courses box, click the course you would like to enter.
5. Click Upload and Manage Files.
Note: The upload screen may load in a separate browser window or new tab.
6. Click Add New File.
7. Click Browse and select the file.
8. Click Open. Your file should upload.
Note: This may take a minute to load if the file size is large.
9. Click Done.