Online students are responsible for the following:
- Making sure that your computer skills, hardware, software and Internet connection meets the requirements of the course. Contacting technical support to resolve any issues. (The EWU Help Desk is at http://helpdesk.ewu.edu.)
- Starting course work during the first week of class—be prepared to log in and start the course on the first day of the quarter.
- Logging in to your online class a minimum of five days per week during the quarter. Reading, viewing and listening to all course materials as assigned.
- Keeping track of the course schedule. Stay current on all assignments.
- Maintaining regular communication with your instructor.
- Actively participating with the other students through email, discussion boards….etc.
- Keeping all communication thoughtful and civil.
Do you play pokies online? have a look at online pokies if you are from Australian to play the pokies game. Online Pokies
Phone: 509.359.7380 || Toll Free: 800.924.6606 || Address: 300 Senior Hall, Cheney, WA 99004-2442 || firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPROVE THIS PAGE. RESOURCE 1728.
COPYRIGHT © 2013 EASTERN WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.