Student Learning Outcomes
Student Learning Outcomes—Students will:
- demonstrate knowledge in addressing children’s lives and experiences from a variety of disciplines
- demonstrate an understanding of children’s diversity
- critically evaluate a variety of approaches in working with children and reflect on their own practices and interactions with children
- design curricula that addresses children’s individuality in different types of interactions and contexts
- demonstrate effective practices in working with children and child service organizations, which include knowledge of content area, problem solving, use of technology, opportunity for choice, motivation, collaboration, and respect for diversity
- and communicate effectively with all constituencies, including children, parents, colleagues, and community members; and demonstrate professional leadership in the field.
Do you play pokies online? have a look at online pokies if you are from Australian to play the pokies game. Online Pokies
Phone: 509.359.7380 || Toll Free: 800.924.6606 || Address: 300 Senior Hall, Cheney, WA 99004-2442 || email@example.com
IMPROVE THIS PAGE. RESOURCE 1531.
COPYRIGHT © 2013 EASTERN WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.