Get Lit! Programs, which includes a literary festival in the spring as well as educational outreach projects throughout the year, seeks to engage members of the Inland Northwest community in a celebration of the written word and to encourage discussion, at all age levels, of literature in its many forms. Overall, Get Lit! Programs enhances the artistic, social, and cultural life of people throughout the region.
Get Lit! 2013 Festival Resources:
- For information on festival authors, click here.
- For information on individual tickets, festival passes and headlining events, click here.
- For information on festival poetry slams, click here.
- For information on the 2013 Festival Youth Events, click here.
- For information on the 2013 Festival Readings, click here.
- Information on festival workshops and how to register, click here.
- Descriptions, dates and times of the 2013 Festival panels on Friday 4/12 and Saturday 4/13.
If you like what you see each April at the Get Lit! Festival, check out other literary happenings available for all ages at our Community Events Calendar. We update it weekly with information from various community organizations.
No upcoming events are listed. Check the calendar.