This web-based course (CTED 470) covers state laws and rules pertaining to high school work-based learning (WBL). In addition, developing specific worksite learning plans, required documentation of worksite learning, and implementation and evaluations are addressed. Certified Career and Technical Education (CTE) instructors will qualify for Worksite Learning certification upon successful completion.
- Download the Coordination Techniques Flyer
This course is offered on a quarterly basis with weekly deadlines and assignments.
Please use this chart to select your registration method.
Register for One of the Following Options:
- Approved for 30 Clock Hours- Includes Pass/No Credit
- Tuition is $245 (payable to EWU)
- Plus $60 ($2 for each clock hour)
- Seperate check payable to EWU; submitted with registration form
- College Credit (3 credits)
- Tuition is $365
- A mandatory technology fee of $3.50 per credit
Simply complete and return the following registration form with tuition payment to the address provided on the form. If you are registering for clock hours, please remember to include a separate check for $60 payable to EWU.